E-N-G opened for business in 1977 when the founder designed and sold the first Electronic News Gathering vehicle for KTVU-TV in Oakland, California. Soon the company started customizing vehicles for the mobile TV News industry throughout the nation and over the years, it pioneered many design breakthroughs earning a reputation for innovation, creativity and reliability.
- Public health and medical (includes clinical, analytical and environmental laboratories)
- Advanced technology (includes special purpose clean rooms and unmanned aircraft systems)
- Incident command and control (includes IT and communications systems for law enforcement, fire department, public utility and broadcasting)
- Utilities services (includes inspection and maintenance systems)
Our Design Approach
- Standard mobile system models equipped with fully developed field proven operational systems
- Customized mobile systems designed to meet end-user specific requirements
* E-N-G HAS EMPLOYEES ENGAGED IN ONLY THOSE ENGINEERING ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONNECTED WITH THE MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING, PRODUCING, TRANSMITTING AND DELIVERING OF ITS PRODUCTS. E-N-G DOES NOT ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING UNDER THE LAWS OF NORTH CAROLINA, DOES NOT PROVIDE OR OFFER TO PROVIDE ENGINEERING SERVICES TO THE PUBLIC, AND DOES NOT HOLD ITSELF OUT AS DOING SO.